Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Prophetic Dream and Warning of Viruses Soon Headed Our Way!

projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9356 - Cached -In the very early morning hour today, January 7, 2010, I awoke from a horrifying dream. I believe this to be a prophetic dream from Almighty God. I have to admit that I am very frightened. I wonder if this dream is what will happen to me in the very near future or if it is a warning for me or is it a warning to all mankind. Maybe it’s a combination of all of it. Maybe God is trying to put His fear into me. Is this part of my own tribulations? We will all endure His tribulations and His judgments but His chosen people will be protected. You can interpret this anyway you want but it is meant for me to share with all that will listen.


I had what I first thought were tiny pimple’s appearing all over my face but it soon spread to my entire body. Then these “pimple’s” became tiny, white blisters and soon covered me from head to toe. They then developed into huge, grotesque, and ugly boils or huge bumps. I remember looking at my face in the mirror and I was so swollen and covered with these huge boils that I barely recognized myself. These blisters that became huge, open sores itched beyond belief. It was so difficult not to scratch them and if you did, blood would pour out of the sores. I had the impression that one could literally scratch so much that pieces of flesh would fall off creating enormous holes with blood pouring out. This is how horrible this disease with be. I also have the impression that people will NOT be able to refrain from the urge to scratch these boils and blisters off.

I am reminded as I write this, that it is very similar to a scene of the original movie “Poltergeist”. The scene of the man in the bathroom where he saw in the mirror horrible bumps on his face and he started scratching them causing his flesh to fall off into the bathroom sink. My own face covered with these boils actually looked just like what his face did.

I then remember going to the hospital. The nurses told me that I was having an allergic reaction of some type. I thought “That’s weird. I don’t have any known allergies so what is really happening?” They gave me a pill thinking that it would help me to recover…but it didn’t. My breathing became very shallow and it was difficult to breath or talk. I had to whisper in order to speak. I remember the doctor coming into the room where I was and asking me about my breathing problems. The doctor didn’t seem to know that I was given a pill by the nurses. When I informed him of this, he suggested that I was allergic to the medication that they had given me. I thought that it didn’t make any sense at all. I could feel my throat so severely swollen because the blisters were down inside my throat. It was so very difficult to communicate. The blisters even seemed to be inside of my body causing my eternal organs to swell.

The next thing that I remember was somebody calling a medical code because I was going to cardiac arrest. The doctor at first seemed to be greatly puzzled of how somebody could go into cardiac arrest from an allergic reaction. He seemed very skeptical that this was happening. Then the monitors that were hooked up on me confirmed that I was indeed in cardiac arrest…..and then I woke up. I could literally still feel these blisters on my face even when I was awake. My face even itched for a period of time after I woke up. That’s how very real this spiritual dream was.

My first thought – the second I opened my eyes – was a strong impression that this was a direct warning from God. I then remembered coming across a few articles a couple of months ago about the horrifying viruses coming our way….any day now. One of these viruses or plagues was a disease of white blisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment